Welcome to Mountain View Masters
Mountain View Masters is a club member of United States Masters Swimming, Inc. We offer year-round coached swimming workouts and open lap-swimming for adults. All levels of swimmers aged 18 and older are welcome to join our club and swim with us.
Our team is made up of all levels of swimmers, from beginners to world record holders. We have people who compete in swim meets, triathletes, and people who swim just for the benefit of personal fitness.
MVMers - Come swim the 1650 at Eagle pool on Sunday 2/26 for February Fitness points. There was a typo in the previous announcements.
- Ron Johnson Memorial SCM Meet
- Pacific Masters SCM Championships
- Sacramento SCM Sprint Pentathlon
- 13th Annual Alan Liu Memorial SCM Meet
- South End Rowing Club Alcatraz Swim with the Centurions
- Golden Gate Bridge Swim
- Waikiki Rough Water Swim
- Alcatraz Escape From the Rock Duathlon
- USMS LCM Championships
- Cruz Cruise
- Santa Cruz Roughwater Swim Around the Pier Swim
Update your MVM membership information by downloading the Mountain View Masters Membership Form and turning it into a coach at the pool.
Every Masters swimmer must be registered with Pacific Masters, U.S. Masters Swimming to swim in Masters workouts and compete in meets. Join/Renew online