Swim Workout Signup
This system is only for members paying dues. We are unable to accommodate drop-ins, visitors, or new members at this time.
By signing up for workouts through this system, you agree to follow all rules set forth by MVM and the local government. Any member’s failure to comply may result in MVM losing the privilege to hold workouts. Non-compliance with rules or abuse of the signup system may result in your being barred from attending workouts. Minor one-time violators will receive written and/or verbal warnings; egregious or repeat violators will lose the privilege to participate.
If you are showing any signs of sickness or a compromised immune system, you are kindly asked to refrain from participating. Please self-assess when signing up AND before heading to the pool.
Here are the changes which will go into effect on Monday June 21st:
- Up to 3 swimmers per lane!
- Locker rooms and showers available for normal uses!
- Masks optional for swimmers, even in the locker rooms! Staff, however, will be required by the city to wear masks.
- Enter and exit through the side gate. We will no longer use the office entrance.
- Please plan on arriving early (or at least on time) out of courtesy for your lanemates.
- If you’re swimming the first or second workout of the day, you may stay in the pool all the way until the clock hits the hour, but you must get out at that time. No rush to head out of the facility though.
- If you’re swimming the final workout of the day, you must exit the pool 5 minutes before the hour. You must exit the facility by the top of the hour, and this does include your locker room time.
« View all Sign-up Sheets