Swim Workout Signup
This system is only for members paying dues. We are unable to accommodate drop-ins, visitors, or new members at this time.
By signing up for workouts through this system, you agree to follow all rules set forth by MVM and the local government. Any member’s failure to comply may result in MVM losing the privilege to hold workouts. Non-compliance with rules or abuse of the signup system may result in your being barred from attending workouts. Minor one-time violators will receive written and/or verbal warnings; egregious or repeat violators will lose the privilege to participate.
If you are showing any signs of sickness or a compromised immune system, you are kindly asked to refrain from participating. Please self-assess when signing up AND before heading to the pool. A check-in assistant will ask you to confirm this each time you enter the facility (see below).
- You may not bring any guests. You will not be allowed to enter the facility until your designated time. If you arrive early, you must wait in your car before approaching the gate. If you are not arriving by car, you may wait outside of the gate, allowing for at least 6 feet between you, swimmers exiting the facility, and any other swimmers waiting.
- You must wear a face covering when entering the facility, all the way up until the time you enter the water. You must arrive wearing your swimwear since changing rooms will not be available. In order to minimize time spent on deck, you are asked to refrain from deck-changing.
- You may not enter until given permission by the coach or assistant. You will be asked whether you have shown any COVID-like symptoms, and whether you have come into contact with anyone exhibiting any COVID-like symptoms. You will not be permitted entry if either of the cases are true. Upon entering, you will leave your belongings and face covering on the pool deck, spaced at least 6 feet away from the belongings of other swimmers.
- Please do not take off your mask or face covering until you are about to get in the water. After exiting the water, please put your face covering back on as soon as you’ve dried off.
- When entering, exiting, walking around, or standing on the pool deck, please maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
- There will be no sharing of any pool equipment (kickboards, buoys, fins, paddles, etc). You may bring your own, but you may not share equipment with others outside of your household. MVM will not provide any equipment to use.
- Locker rooms are only open for the use of toilets. If you do need to use the toilet, you must maintain 6 feet of distance from anyone else.
- You may not change in the locker room.
- You must wear a mask or face covering when using the restroom.
- One person is allowed per lane, but two members of the same household may share a lane. When exiting the pool or waiting for the ladder, you must allow for 6 feet of space between you and any other swimmers.
- You must exit the facility at the end of your designated time slot.
- You must wear a mask or face covering when exiting the facility. Please put your mask or face covering on as soon as possible after exiting the water.
- If you need more than just a few seconds to towel off and put a shirt on, please do so by the exit gate.
- If you are unable to get yourself out the door in just a minute or two, please plan on exiting the water earlier.
- Between workout time slots, the coach and check-in assistant will sanitize door handles and pool ladders.
- If you sign up for the first workout, you will be expected to arrive 10 to 15 minutes early to help pull covers! If you are generally unable or unwilling to help pull covers, please don’t sign up for the first workout.
- If you’re 10 or more minutes late to a reservation in the main pool, the coach on deck may give your lane away to someone in the shallow pool. Any decisions to redistribute lanes will be made by the coach on deck. Coaches are not required to enforce this rule, and swimmers may not pressure coaches into giving away unused lanes.
« View all Sign-up Sheets