Swim Workout Signup
This system is only for members paying dues. We are unable to accommodate drop-ins, visitors, or new members at this time.
By signing up for workouts through this system, you agree to follow all rules set forth by MVM and the local government. Non-compliance with rules or abuse of the signup system may result in your being barred from attending workouts. Minor one-time violators will receive written and/or verbal warnings; egregious or repeat violators will lose the privilege to participate.
If you are showing any signs of sickness or a compromised immune system, you are kindly asked to refrain from participating. Please self-assess when signing up AND before heading to the pool. A check-in assistant will ask you to confirm this each time you enter the facility (see below).
- You may not bring any guests. You will not be allowed to enter the facility until your designated time. If you arrive early, you must wait in your car before approaching the gate. If you are not arriving by car, you may wait outside of the gate, allowing for at least 6 feet between you, swimmers exiting the facility, and any other swimmers waiting.
- You must wear a face covering when entering the facility, all the way up until the time you enter the water. You must arrive wearing your swimwear since changing rooms will not be available. In order to minimize time spent on deck, you are asked to refrain from deck-changing.
- A check-in attendant will tell you when you may enter. The attendant will ask you whether you have shown any COVID-like symptoms, and whether you have come into contact with anyone exhibiting any COVID-like symptoms. You will not be permitted entry if either of the cases are true. Upon entering, you will leave your belongings and face covering on the pool deck, spaced at least 6 feet away from the belongings of other swimmers.
- There will be no sharing of any pool equipment (kickboards, buoys, fins, paddles, etc). You may bring your own, but you may not share equipment with others outside of your household. MVM will not provide any equipment to use.
- Only open for the use of toilets and sinks. If you do need to use the toilets or sinks, you must maintain 6 feet of distance from anyone else.
- One person is allowed per lane, but two members of the same household may share a lane. Approximately 5 minutes before the end of your allotted time, you will be given a warning by the coach on deck. When exiting the pool or waiting for the ladder, you must allow for 6 feet of space between you and any other swimmers.
- You must exit the facility by the end of their designated time slot. Between workout time slots, the coach and check-in assistant will sanitize door handles and pool ladders.
« View all Sign-up Sheets