Membership and Fees
Membership Dues as of January 1, 2021
Membership includes free entry to public lap swim (appointments may be required).
- If you need to temporarily suspend membership, you may only do so for 1 month at a time. If you must suspend for a longer period, you will be required to join a waiting list when requesting to resume membership.
- There will be no refunds, even for closures caused by covid or facilities.
- Workout schedules may change due to local restrictions, facility issues, or staffing availability.
- All members are required to register with USMS.
- All Swimmers and Staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID.
Due to limited resources under the current covid-related restrictions, we are unable to accommodate any drop-ins at this time. However, we will begin accepting new members off our waitlist as space becomes available.
Waitlist Update (July 31, 2021): We do not anticipate much movement from the waitlist until the winter. Among other reasons, we must temporarily relocate workouts to Rengstorff pool which has significantly less space than Eagle. We hope to accommodate more swimmers soon! In the meantime, please check out some of the awesome teams near us:
Palo Alto Masters