Membership and Fees
Membership Dues as of July 1, 2022
- If you need to temporarily suspend membership, you may only do so for 1 month at a time. If you must suspend for a longer period, you will be required to join a waiting list when requesting to resume membership.
- There will be no refunds for closures caused by weather, facilities or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Workout schedules may change due to local restrictions, facility issues, or staffing availability.
- All members are required to register with USMS.
- We strongly encourage our swimmers, spectators and staff to be fully up-to-date with their vaccinations, including those for COVID. View our policy here
- Mountain View Masters welcomes swimmers of all levels, but is not a learn-to-swim program. All potential members must be able to swim at least 50 yards freestyle without stopping. (This is one lap, to the wall and back again.) If you are looking for a learn-to-swim program, please contact the City of Mountain View Aquatics Department where adult learn-to-swim programs are periodically offered.
FAMILY Rate for ALL payment plans
Mountain View Residents: $65 for 1st member / $45 for each additional family member living in the same household
Mountain View Non-Residents: $75 for 1st member / $55 for each additional family member living in the same household
If you want to stay on the same plan: – DO NOTHING
If you want to stay on the same monthly, quarterly, semi-annual plan you are currently on, then you don’t need to do anything. Your dues will automatically be adjusted. If you have already made payment for July dues, the amount by which the dues have been reduced will be refunded to you via Paypal.
If you want to switch to a new plan – SEND AN EMAIL AND SWITCH BEFORE JUNE 30, 2022.
To switch payment subscription please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let our MVM treasurer know to cancel your old payment subscription and change to a new payment subscription. You must complete the signup before 6/30/22 to be current for July dues.
Drop-in policy (effective July 1, 2022)
1- Charge is $10 (cash)
2- Proof of USMS Membership. If you are not a USMS member, you can get a 30-day USMS trial membership here. (You must bring the form with you or fill out at the pool)
3- Completed drop-in paper form
4- All drop in swimmers are expected to abide by facility and MVM policies, including the Code of Conduct and our Vaccination, Health and Wellness Policy