Membership and Fees
Membership Dues as of January 1, 2021
Membership includes free entry to public lap swim (appointments may be required).
- If you need to temporarily suspend membership, you may only do so for 1 month at a time. If you must suspend for a longer period, you will be required to join a waiting list when requesting to resume membership.
- There will be no refunds, even for closures caused by covid or facilities.
- Workout schedules may change due to local restrictions, facility issues, or staffing availability.
- All members are required to register with USMS.
- All Swimmers and Staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID.
1- Charge is $10 (cash)
2- Proof of USMS Membership. If you are not a USMS member, you can get a 30-day USMS trial membership here. (You must bring the form with you or fill out at the pool)
3- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required