Membership and Fees
Membership Dues as of July 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022
Membership includes free entry to public lap swim (appointments may be required).
- If you need to temporarily suspend membership, you may only do so for 1 month at a time. If you must suspend for a longer period, you will be required to join a waiting list when requesting to resume membership.
- There will be no refunds, even for closures caused by covid or facilities.
- Workout schedules may change due to local restrictions, facility issues, or staffing availability.
- All members are required to register with USMS.
- All Swimmers and Staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID.
FAMILY Rate for ALL payment plans
Mountain View Residents: $65 for 1st member / $45 for each additional family member living in the same household
Mountain View Non-Residents: $75 for 1st member / $55 for each additional family member living in the same household
If you want to stay on the same plan: – DO NOTHING
If you want to stay on the same monthly, quarterly, semi-annual plan you are currently on, then you don’t need to do anything. Your dues will automatically be adjusted. If you have already made payment for July dues, the amount by which the dues have been reduced will be refunded to you via Paypal.
If you want to switch to a new plan – SEND AN EMAIL AND SWITCH BEFORE JUNE 30, 2022.
To switch payment subscription please send an email to email@example.com to let our MVM treasurer know to cancel your old payment subscription and change to a new payment subscription. You must complete the signup before 6/30/22 to be current for July dues.
Drop-in policy (effective July 1, 2022)
1- Charge is $10 (cash)
2- Proof of USMS Membership. If you are not a USMS member, you can get a 30-day USMS trial membership here. (You must bring the form with you or fill out at the pool)
3- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required
4- Completed drop-in paper form